Hello!

Llenne

I've been posting a bit here and there but never introduced myself so, hello! I look forward to reading about people's playthroughs by way of journals and I'll be poking around a bit. I'd post my own journals, but I have a real problem with keeping to the same save: I always feel compelled to start over before I hit the 30 day mark :side-eye:.

Oh well, just dropping in to say hi.

Stay hydrated, my friends!

On 6/23/2016 at 3:49 PM, Llenne said:

I've been posting a bit here and there but never introduced myself so, hello! I look forward to reading about people's playthroughs by way of journals and I'll be poking around a bit. I'd post my own journals, but I have a real problem with keeping to the same save: I always feel compelled to start over before I hit the 30 day mark :side-eye:.

Oh well, just dropping in to say hi.

Stay hydrated, my friends!

Hey there, Llenne, nice to have you join us! :coffee:

And I'm a lot like you. Always itching to start a new game. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Nice to see yet another new face here! Sit down, grab a cup of coffee and steer clear of the granola bars ;)

I'm of the same variety as you and Patrick when it comes to long-term survival - I usually start a new sandbox after 30-50 days just because the first two weeks are the most exciting in my book. I've started a designated long-term sandbox yesterday though and use other save slots for that thrill or for trying new things.

Anyway, excited to see your input!

Archived