Quick key to equip med items

Viktor Kvasnica

Hi fols,

I would like to suggest a quick key to equip and use med items like bandages (just like the existing quick key for "Equip Lightsource" for example).

Background...

Some days ago I walked peacefully in a beautiful sunny morning out of the Abandoned Lookout tower in the Coastal Highway. Out of a sudden I encountered a wolf, which has ran away. Two seconds later, another wolf has come out from a near hill and charged right on me. I lighted a flare but the wolf kept going on me and attacked me. After the fight, the wolf was dead and I had only two percents of life. I panicked and wanted to use the bandages via inventory. Well, my bad and after 66 days, I died due to bleeding and my panic :)... So, if I had a quick key to select and use the bandages, I would be able to use the bandages quickly in those few remaining seconds and be alive.

19 minutes ago, Axtos said:

Spacebar is the right key here. But a emergency "stop bleeding key" if bandages in the inventory are also useful.

I know the correct way to use the bandages is via "Spacebar" -> "FIRST AID". But I went thru the inventory for whatever reason as if there was a mean to use the bandages from there directly... Panic :)

Archived