Character does not die when 0% is reached. v.338

For some odd reason my character will not die when 0% is reached. I was able to reproduce this bug 3 out of 5 times that I tried. Anyone else experience this yet? Also when I'm at 0%, I'm not able to recover from injuries and such after getting bed rest. It just stays at 0% and I can't hear any sound. Nor is there any disoriented vision and my character doesn't walk like he or she is about to pass out. This is normally suppose to occur when you're below 10% right?

The Condition is the value most equal to life; as long as you have Condition, you are alive.  

The other bars can go to zero and when they do you will lose condition because they are at zero (and also cannot regain it until they are above).

Hope that helps.

11 hours ago, Brad Simmons said:

For some odd reason my character will not die when 0% is reached. I was able to reproduce this bug 3 out of 5 times that I tried. Anyone else experience this yet? Also when I'm at 0%, I'm not able to recover from injuries and such after getting bed rest. It just stays at 0% and I can't hear any sound. Nor is there any disoriented vision and my character doesn't walk like he or she is about to pass out. This is normally suppose to occur when you're below 10% right?

Yes. It seems for some reason, you've turned into the walking dead. Or a wight, depending on which show you prefer.

If you want this looked at seriously though, you'd have to attach your Output_log. If you play through Steam, it can be found in a location like:

C:\TheDirectoryYouInstalledSteamTo\steamapps\common\TheLongDark\tld_Data\output_log.txt

For other options, see this post.

Archived