Drug Overdose

vancopower

1 minute ago, cekivi said:

On topic, some tweaking to First Aid would be nice. I don't know if needing a detailed treatment regimen is necessary. What I proposed on another forum was just having different degrees of injury. The more severe, the more time and medicine required to heal.

That would be an awesome thing if implemented.  One can only hope :)

Off topic:  Fallout 3's DLC Broken Steel *did*add a lot and majorly improved it. Oh, how Bethesda has fallen ... :(

6 hours ago, RighteousFury said:

I must have taken it the wrong way then, thank you for clarifying!

Oh, and as a nerdy coder who listens to Marilyn Manson all day, I don't think I'll be picking up a girlfriend anytime soon. ; )

nonsense dude, women and girls in your case like confidence if you are committed and don't back off it will happen sooner than you think.

Before we get of track here I would like to point out that every game is special in it's own way but some like TLD here go way off into uncharted waters and introduce new fresh ideas which can not be accepted by everyone and Hinterland knows that and they feel the pressure from the people who like TLD to be like their favorite games but Raphael says NO! I'll decide what TLD should be like it's my dream and I respect him for that and maybe there are more good elements that can be introduced from other games to TLD but if you start doing that then when do you stop there will be always someone that didn't get their wish so on that note I hope that they will change the medical system little bit to be more realistic I don't expect that they will copy paste it word for word. 

Archived