Xbox one major bugs with newest hotfix

Nasdaq401

Hey guys, just hotfixed to v3.32 I believe? Anyways, it was listed in the patch notes that some of the animations and spawn/respawn were fixed but I ran into some very major problems in this video especially at the end before returning home to sleep in the end of the video.  I know it's a long video but I am on my phone but if you skip to the encounter at the end with the bear you will see him respawn multiple times and be stuck in a walking animation multiple times. Towards the beginning there are several with Wolves that do the same thing.  It was extremely bad, it happened with almost every encounter, even deer.  

https://www.twitch.tv/nasdaqx401/v/64874583

yeh yeh i noticed nothing when i viewed your tube. are you just after hits? with your new twitch?

if you think you have a bug take a screen shot F8 and upload that. who wants to watch all your videos for a bug, when you can do it with one simple screen grab or shot?

Are you serious? I posted in the BUG section.  I'm on my phone, and don't have a PC and Xbox doesn't let you take screenshots while broadcasting.  A screenshot will show nothing.  It was around 6 encounters where the wolves and bear all respawned or despawned on screen, or were frozen walking in place.  So yea yea, thanks for the awesome reply and insight  but this post isn't for anything but the developers.  It's actually that bad where they are frozen in place.  At one point I walked up to one that was frozen running in place and it attacked.  The way the game saves and deletes saves when you die makes it pretty serious. 

Yeah I figured you guys seeing it as it happened exactly could help in some way.  I do apologize for it being so long.  I don't have a PC or any way to edit the clip.  No worries, it's an alpha and I'm pretty much a tester giving my feedback and making you aware.  Thanks again and for responding! If there is ANYTHING i can do to help please don't hesitate to ask.  

Archived