Remnants from old games

Nicholai

Today I have started a new sandbox. When I entered carter dam, I realised a few cured sapplings, a quality toolbox and a torch at the first room, right on the floor and standing together. Everything was searched/empty and there was no fluffy (voyager +1 day). I think this situation is coming from another sandbox, game must be confused or whatever.

Also a few hours ago I deleted two stalker mode sandboxes but one of them came back when I ran game second time. Maybe there is a connection between two situation.

Edit: Not only carter dam, everything. I don't know when did it return to an old template but there's not even a "new place" sign when I discover a new place.

Guest Support

Could I get you to post your output_log and save files to this thread please? Also what OS are you running the game on? 

Guest Support

Save won't exist if you deleted them. If this happens again please post the save files here so we can investigate. 

• 2 weeks later...

Something less extreme but maybe related happened to me some days ago.

Coming up on the summit of Timberwolf Mountain I discovered that one of the corpses was already searched and empty.

The Interesting thing is that the last time I searched this corpse was several games ago.

So if this is the same mixup thing and not something unrelated then the mixed up template was from a game where I died months ago and played at least 3 Sandboxes in between.

Sadly at the time I did not know about the output log yet.

Will watch out too and write again if something similar happens again.

Archived