Velios says "Hi, survivors!"

Velios

Hi there,

my real name is Stefan, I am from Germany and I play TLD since the very beginning. After I watched this forum for a quite long time by now, I also decided to create an account to participate in this community with you guys, to discuss ideas or give the developers my feedback from time to time.

I am 34 years old and live in a city called Muelheim an der Ruhr (Hey, have a look at it using google earth, it`s a beautiful place, specially our castle!) ;) 

This should be enough for now, stay alive in the wilderness, guys!

Stefan

On 4/28/2016 at 1:59 AM, Velios said:

Hi there,

my real name is Stefan, I am from Germany and I play TLD since the very beginning. After I watched this forum for a quite long time by now, I also decided to create an account to participate in this community with you guys, to discuss ideas or give the developers my feedback from time to time.

I am 34 years old and live in a city called Muelheim an der Ruhr (Hey, have a look at it using google earth, it`s a beautiful place, specially our castle!) ;) 

This should be enough for now, stay alive in the wilderness, guys!

Stefan

Welcome Velios! Great that you've found your way here. :geek:

And Muelheim an der Ruhr looks great. Is this bridge as impressive as it looks? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BClheim#/media/File:Ruhrtalbruecke-Sonnenuntergang.jpg

Yap, Patrick, it is. Muelheim is surrounded by industry, but our city itself is the green place to be, kinda like an island. If you want a great party, it`s about 10 minutes by car. If you want to just hang out in nature, just stay at home. Love it :)

Archived