Greetings!

Yaki

Hello everybody,

my name is Sarah and I´m from Germany. And I love The Long Dark! In fact, I like it so much that I decided to create an account here :)

It´s been a long time since I got hooked on a game like this. Though the game is only early access I have to say that it feels much more complete than many other games out there. So far, I played more than 140 hours - and there are still so many regions to discover. I haven´t even been to PV and TM, yet. And right now I´m investigating DP thoroughly for the first time.

The new update even gives me more to do: challenges, new game mechanics - great! I´m really looking forward to playing. So please keep up the good work and support!

On 4/24/2016 at 11:02 PM, Yaki said:

Hello everybody,

my name is Sarah and I´m from Germany. And I love The Long Dark! In fact, I like it so much that I decided to create an account here :)

It´s been a long time since I got hooked on a game like this. Though the game is only early access I have to say that it feels much more complete than many other games out there. So far, I played more than 140 hours - and there are still so many regions to discover. I haven´t even been to PV and TM, yet. And right now I´m investigating DP thoroughly for the first time.

The new update even gives me more to do: challenges, new game mechanics - great! I´m really looking forward to playing. So please keep up the good work and support!

Welcome Sarah! Great to see you've found your way here. I envy you getting to explore Pleasant Valley and Timberwolf Mountain for the first time. ;)

Be sure to let us know how it goes for you!

Archived