Never had it so good

starfighter441

So I finally got around to Timber Wolf Mountain ( ok granted it's a Pilgrim run just to check the place out).  So far I've used 1 round of ammo, and have chalked up my first kills ( that I have managed to recover) with the bow.  Think I've figured out the knack of aiming with the bow, hold the arrowhead somewhat to the right of your target.

So anyhow the mountain hut is home for now, I've got about 40 odd kilos of meat stored there, as well as 4 deerhides, 2 wolfhides, and a whack of guts drying.  not to mention the canned goods I found in the cargo containers by the wing.  I just know that something is going to bite me in the arse sooner or later.

23 hours ago, starfighter441 said:

Oh, and next stupid question, I always see screenshots of gear lined up neatly on shelfs, tables etc.  How do you do that? I just end up dumping everything on the floor, or stuffing it in a storage bin of some sort.

Yes, on a M + KB it will be right click to select dropped items or other items in the world, and then left click to place where appropriate. On the Xbox One controller it is LT to select and then RT to place. 

Archived