Animal decoys/ more animals

Smileyattack

Ok so first off it would be cool if they could add cows turkey horses which would be a good way to get around but what about animal decoys it would give us a better chance of killing a animal and if it was a turkey or something we could use a call and if it calls back that means it's in the area then maybe we could set up a little camp with a tent a kerosene heater and a fire hopefully they will add the tent and heater but anyway we could set a body grip trap which would kill the animal or if you wanted to keep it alive you could just use a fox trap anyway if we were sleeping and it would go off in the morning the animals meat could be gone because off wolves or we could just stay up all night and shoot whatever's there anyway that's my idea thanks for reading

* hands over a decoratively wrapped, huge green gift box filled with punctuation marks*

This present for you is, young Padawan. Communication easier becomes if of these use you make.

PS: A Yoda smiley we need! And cougars!

25 minutes ago, Scyzara said:

* hands over a decoratively wrapped, huge green gift box filled with punctuation marks*

This present for you is, young Padawan. Communication easier becomes if of these use you make.

PS: A Yoda smiley we need! And cougars!

That made me laugh :)

For the original poster... most of the animals you listed would not survive very long without human intervention. Domestic animals have lost the majority if their survival skills and given the permanently aggressive state of the predatory wildlife horses, cows, etc. would be gone in fairly short order. As for the rest of your post... I don't really understand what you're asking for. Is it for hunting blinds? Or animal traps?

Ah, animal traps (either deadfalls or pit traps) was discussed in a previous forum. Don't know what became of it though. The idea hasn't been implemented yet.

Player made blinds and tree stands have also both also come up in the forums. Again, no word on whether they'll be considered or implemented.

Personally, I'm still waiting to be able to use bait for fishing :)

Archived