"Way in the future" Farming with seasons

piratepete5

Okay, I am not saying this feature should come in the story mode patch or this summer, but if they were to add seasons, farming would be a great idea.

Something that would also need to be added with farming is preservatives (ie salt and waterbath canning) so you can have your food for the rest of the year before you get to harvest again. I know that it would seem very implausible, especially since we only have 1 season, winter, but, it would be a thing it think about after early access is done. It could also stop people lasting on only wolf meat for 3000 days, since wolf meat does not have enough vitamins and other essentials humans need to survive.

On 13.3.2016 at 1:29 AM, piratepete5 said:

Okay, I am not saying this feature should come in the story mode patch or this summer, but if they were to add seasons, farming would be a great idea.

Something that would also need to be added with farming is preservatives (ie salt and waterbath canning) so you can have your food for the rest of the year before you get to harvest again. I know that it would seem very implausible, especially since we only have 1 season, winter, but, it would be a thing it think about after early access is done. It could also stop people lasting on only wolf meat for 3000 days, since wolf meat does not have enough vitamins and other essentials humans need to survive.

The cry of the farmers is active once more :) . If I had a dime the number of topics this forum contains about farming I would be a millionaire :)  Yes farming is good and I agree it should be introduced in a creative way but the Devs stated that it will be a feature in the future expansion or DLC so we poor farmers will just have to wait I suppose. Also I strongly support your idea of eating just meat is bad for your health we should be able to find some form of nuts it is a forest after all it is highly unlikely that there are no nuts to be found in a whole forest yes?

Archived