Skis!!!

TheCanadianLoonie

So in one of my earlier posts I mentioned snow depth and slowing down in deep snow.  I have to stress how much I want skis added into the game!  

What I mean is having two skis and ski poles (Found together in pleasant valley).

Some mechanics that would need to be in the game is strides (Press the sprint button to propel yourself) and also when going uphill you will have to walk (Possible a speed penalty if walking upwards or on a non-snow surface) 

Skis would just be great! 

(Also you may be able to out run them wolves)

-Harrison (The Canadian Loonie)

And snowshoes.  I have to imagine I am already wearing them, cause to walk through the snow there without would be a real problem.  I suppose the taking on and off, indoors, outdoors, hard surfaces, might be thought of as too much micro-managing.  But it may be kind of immersive and neat to make/maintain/keep a pair of snowshoes and/or skiis outside your door.

yes yes and more yes +1 to both, these have both been asked for 100 times easily and will continue to be asked for/suggested 100 more times..

also for the snow shoes, sliding all over the ice uncontrollably.. Atleast in my experience.. Lol long story short.. Fell flat on my arse and bruised up my wrist quite nicely to boot

On 3/7/2016 at 3:21 PM, Rooks_Nemesis said:

yes yes and more yes +1 to both, these have both been asked for 100 times easily and will continue to be asked for/suggested 100 more times..

also for the snow shoes, sliding all over the ice uncontrollably.. Atleast in my experience.. Lol long story short.. Fell flat on my arse and bruised up my wrist quite nicely to boot

Yeah I would have to imasion some game limitations for skies, but speed is fun.

Archived