Save game disappeared

Hi,

I was about 40 days into Stalker mode and had just returned from Desolation Point to Coastal Highway. I slept in one of the cabins on the way in, then quit to the main menu. When I exited the program, Windows restarted for some reason.

Anyone got any info on this or know how I could get it back. This was my best game on Stalker and I really want to keep playing. Still never made it to Timberwolf mountain!

g

The same issue here.

• The issue:Saves lost
  • Description: It was twice and both cases are the same. The game has lasted for a couple of days. The saving and opening the game was ok. However, once the user quitted the game, it crashed, the system rebooted and the save was gone. Moreover, the crash happend when the user was in the main menu, pressing the "exit" button, not in the game. After that, the BSOD has appeared and the computer rebooted. After re-entering the game, the save of the last game has disappeared.
  • Platform, OS: PC Windows 10
  • Configuration: Intel Core i7-2600 8ГБ, AMD Radeon 6800 Series
  • Frequency: rarely, only 2 times.

output_log.txt

output_log (2).txt

• 2 weeks later...

Just lost my best game.

I normally play on my PC

Win 7 on

Gigabyte Gaming 7, i5-6600K, 16GB DDR4

ATI HD7970 3GB video

Ver A.302

Today I was goofing with the game on my Mac laptop showing a friend the basics. I'm about 99.9% sure this has nothing to do with anything because it's a different machine, but...

It's remotely possible that I left the game running on my PC and when I started Steam on the Mac it killed the game running on the PC (I'm only about 80% sure I exited the game to desktop.

I know steam was still running - but I don't remember getting a forced logout notificaiton from steam earlier, I did just now, I don't know why. so... I don't think I did, and I can't see why killing steam with the game at the menu would matter. Anyway, I started games in a few maps, lasted a few days. A number of sandbox attempts. Then I got home and brought up the game on my PC - my best game - gone - Three I haven't touched in a few days are still there, but the one I was playing this morning is gone.

Mac Book Pro 2.6 i7 16GB (10,1)

OS/X Yosemite

LD A .302

Hi the exact same thing happened to me.

My 150days desolation point savegame deleted after the crash that happened as soon as i hit the ingame quit button. Computer restarted and when i tried to load my save it didnt appeaar on the savegame list screen.

Looking for any solutions from the support. I mailed by logs and savegame data but stil nor replies :roll:

Hi,

I was about 40 days into Stalker mode and had just returned from Desolation Point to Coastal Highway. I slept in one of the cabins on the way in, then quit to the main menu. When I exited the program, Windows restarted for some reason.

Anyone got any info on this or know how I could get it back. This was my best game on Stalker and I really want to keep playing. Still never made it to Timberwolf mountain!

g

Archived