animals that I've killed myself dissappear before.....

+thelongdarkname+

I've had this game for at least 6 months, I'm somewhat familiar with it. I wanted to play from pleasant valley to desolation point because I haven't been there yet. Yes, I know I can skip there now, but I didn't want to. Anyway, I made it to the quonset gas station in coastal highway with a rifle and around 10 bullets. Once there, I was lucky enough to get 5 quick, clean, kills within eyesight of where I was planning to camp for a while anyway. 4 wolves and one bear. But the bear disappeared before I could fully harvest the meat from it, around 70lbs....,which obviously would have been a literal game changer for me. Anyway, I'm not sure this is a bug but it wouldn't be realistic for all that meat to vanish overnight. If it helps, I had cured myself from hypothermia and then came back to the bear when I found it missing. Thanks. I like this game a lot and I would like to think I can help it become better. Sorry I never posted any of the other thoughts I've had about TLD, but this bear meat thing is killing me right now, literally......lol.

Archived