More immersive.

professor platypus

Now. I know what I am asking for is not really possible right now at this stage but it will be nice to think ahead with these things. Hello! I found that after a few days (on medium difficulty) I found that I have been pretty much everywhere, I have tons of rifle rounds and a exceptional amount of food, clothing, meds, and hunting utilities. now I think that if there where some "side" things to do not just surviving but something like building a house. chop down a few treed "craft" them into foundation blocks and set up shop, also in the topic of building, In sky rim/fallout you can pick stuff up without putting it in your inventory and move it somewhere, it bugs me so much when I put things to cure and I just drop it on the floor like some pre-intellectual savage corn dog that has zero self respect. Lastly this is a idea for the long run (like the longest of runs) wait for it.... wait for it... MULTIPLAYER now I know that this new technology is scary and all but multi-player will bring a whole new world of fun and I am sure you guys are already thinking about it :)

Only going to tackle the "multiplayer" portion, but they mentioned one of the main reasons why this can't work with the current gameplay is while you are cooking/sleeping/crafting time is sped up, what will the other player be doing during that time? Will time speed up for them too? or will the 8 hours you spend sleeping be done in game time while the other guy runs around?

Currently, can't be done, but never know what the future holds.

Only going to tackle the "multiplayer" portion, but they mentioned one of the main reasons why this can't work with the current gameplay is while you are cooking/sleeping/crafting time is sped up, what will the other player be doing during that time? Will time speed up for them too? or will the 8 hours you spend sleeping be done in game time while the other guy runs around?

Currently, can't be done, but never know what the future holds.

Now what I mean is like a co-op mode like only one other friend can play with you, not a open lobby, why not make it so when you are cooking something the other person goes into the "waiting mode" and skips time with you, it may be an inconvenience but the idea is that you are playing with your friend and probably talking to each other and are "in sink"

Archived