My family and I need help..

Due to the bills from my partners cancer, and other complications, we have fallen behind and are on the verge of losing our house and everything.

I was talked into doing a gofundme to try and salvage the situation and try and get us stable so she does not have to worry about this on top of the cancer treatments she goes through every month. I ran out of options and time and without help from others we will be forced to start all over from scratch.

https://www.gofundme.com/jr6dsc

I also have more detailed threads at the Futuremark forum, were I am an admin, as well as over at Neowin were I have been a long time member If anyone wants more in depth info on things.. I plan to document our journey over the next few months as we go through this at the Futuremark forum to keep my sanity I suppose, and maybe help others going through similar situations.. The main jist of it is posted on the gofundme page though..

If anyone can help us in our hour of need we would be eternally grateful. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. It kills me to have to ask for help but it's nothing compared to what she and others are going through fighting cancer. I am a very private person usually but with having to do this I don't mind putting it all out there..

Your friend in gaming,

Bill Stelling

Archived