Wolf-Attack in Pilgrim

LinieBurrito456

I have to tell you...

The second time it happen to me, that I`m attacked by a wolf in Pilgrim-Mode.

The first time I have just forgotten unless it happen the second time and it`s really funny, when you think you so safe at this game mod. :D

I not remember the first attack correctly anymore, I think I want to get the rabbit from the wolf.

This time it was more funny...

I try to shoot a wolf with a bow (it`s most difficulty in this mode :P , got him and my first though, "oh no! He`s running away with my arrow in the back side!"

I run after him to catch the arrow from his back and can go home, because it was nearly darkness and search for him in the morning.

So I run, come close to him an see the arrow - next scene was the fight against the wolf. :lol:

I was completely stopped, because I need a view second to remember also in this mode you could be attack of them, in the result I went home with 83% and my arrow. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had that happen to me once as well in a pilgrim game mode. I had followed the wolf across the ice at CH as it was stalking a deer, after it had taken it down, I came jogging up to it and shot it in the side with the one arrow that I had found. (hadn't been to the forge yet). The wounded wolf takes off, I want that arrow back so I follow that beast as it runs practically the entire length of the map. It's walking pretty slow and I come right up to it and all of a sudden the wolf lunges and suddenly the screen is full of fangs and I am desperately mashing the lmb until my finger hurts. That was the best game ever.

Archived