food poisoning from granola bars

Tbone555

so, having played this game for the couple months i have, i've probably eaten a couple hundred candy bars, ninety pounds of cooked meat, a thousand cans of pork n beans, etc.

but the only thing i have ever gotten food poisoning from, are granola bars. is this on purpose, a bug, or just coincidence? :P

Probably coincidence, although an old granola bar well past it's best buy date that has been banging around in the bottom of your backpack, maybe could get moldy or something like that making you sick. However, since the last update, I too have gotten a lot more random food poisonings, once from a chocolate bar... Funny thing is that a few times now I have gotten food poisoning from partially eating a piece of meat. Then eating the rest of that chunk later, after I have recovered from the food poisoning, I don't get food poisoning again. :?: You would think that if I only eat part of a steak that give me food poisoning, that if I should happen to eat the rest of it later, I would get food poisoning again. For me I always seem to end up getting food poisoning just after I have built a 12 hour fire at the forge and gotten the temp over 150 with limited fuel and coal on hand...

Archived