multiplayer?

Tbone555

so i bought this game on the xbox preview program about two months back and i absolutely LOVE it! i can not wait for the finished version. my second most anticipated game, just below fallout 4 :P

so anyway, i created this account specifically to get this idea out there, see what others think, including yall currently working on this game :)

multiplayer. is it possible that we can see some sort of multiplayer out of this, on pc and / or xbox one? because i think that is a very good idea, myself. like something set up in small servers (very small. it should keep that realistic apocalypse survival feel, you shouldnt be bumping into other people every two minutes :P )

but the idea of being able to interact with real people in this game, being able to fight / kill them for needed gear, sneak into their shelters and steal from them, or team up with them and survive together, the idea just seems awesome to me. its something i'd really like to see :)

oh, and what about the ability to place gear wherever you want it, instead of just dropping it? i really like the idea of personalizing my long-term shelters, and i know that you can do this already on pc, at least from what i read. i'd really like to see it as a feature on xbox one.

but yall, keep up the good work. this is such an incredible game. i cant stop playing it :P thanks for taking the time to read this, everyone who did, i hope to hear back from all of you in this community, read all your thoughts on the whole multiplayer idea :)

Welcome to the forums!

From our Creative Director:

No plans for co-op or multiplayer at this time. The game is a thoughtful, solo experience. For the time being our goal is to make the most immersive, high-quality, single-player experience we can. We are a small team so we have to focus our energy on the things that will help us achieve that best.

Welcome to the forums!

From our Creative Director:

No plans for co-op or multiplayer at this time. The game is a thoughtful, solo experience. For the time being our goal is to make the most immersive, high-quality, single-player experience we can. We are a small team so we have to focus our energy on the things that will help us achieve that best.

well that sounds incredible aswell :) i can not express how much i am loving this game. honestly, i have always wanted a game exactly like this for as long as i can remember. all the other survival games i've played just did not seem to cut it :P

so keep on keepin on. can not wait to see later updates, i'll be sure to do my part and let yall know of any bugs or anything i come across :)

I know the game is meant to focus on the solo atmosphere aswell as the realism but I really think that a two player mode would greatly increase the fun to be had. This would open the door for many different experiences and invite a larger audience.this would not have to be a manditory mode you could still play single player and it would even work if it was just private lobby's. I'm sure there would be technical problems suck as entering new areas and sleeping but the effort would more then pay off, me and my friend already play at the same time talking about our survival experience. A multiplayer mode would get more people playing more often and greatly expand the replay ability of the game I urge you to do this as the pros would greatly outweigh any cons

• 2 weeks later...

Archived