Stone Church steps shuffle

tadamir

I'm having a lot of difficulty going up the steps at the back of the Stone Church in DP, it is possible with a lot of wiggling and side stepping, but not a place you want to be trapped running away from a wolf and expecting you can easily negotiate. Can these be smoothed out please?

56ce20156c8af_TLDchurchsteps.thumb.jpg.1

I've just tried repeatedly climbing the steps (left, right, and middle... keyboard and controller, crouched and standing) and was unable to recreate the difficulty you described.

Is there any more info you can provide, or specific paths you're trying to take?

Also, are you using a fresh run from v.264/5, or are you using an older version game save?

This was a fresh run, just walking directly up the middle of the steps.

The only thing I can think is I was encumbered the first time I noticed this, but in a second fresh run (the screenshot here) I wasn't encumbered at all but still got caught up on the top step, which is when I thought it was report worthy.

I know these pathing issues I keep having seem minor, but when they happen they really break immersion.

All of a sudden I'm stopped by what feels like an invisible wall in what should be a simple walk up some steps. (:

I'm sure there are bigger bugs to fry and these ones will be far down the list but hopefully they aren't considered time wasting.

Going down the steps works fine, but every time I go Up them I get caught up on the top step.

Archived