Hey all!

Deerber

Deerber here, from Italy. I bought TLD during the Steam sales and I've been sucked into this great gem of a game ever since.

I've been lurking around for a while, and while I am usually reluctant to join gaming communities, the vibrant, beautiful energy that radiates from this one apparently convinced me to do it this time ;)

I would like to spend just a couple words to congratulate Hinterland for making such a great game and managing to rally such a great community. I'm sure there will be an occasion to better express my gratitude towards them, pretty soon ;)

Happy surviving!

Hey Deerber! Glad you decided to come out of hiding and join the community. It really is a pretty special group of people...I think we're pretty lucky!

Thanks for the kind words and welcome to the community! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Hey Deerber! Glad you decided to come out of hiding and join the community. It really is a pretty special group of people...I think we're pretty lucky!

Thanks for the kind words and welcome to the community! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks, Bethany!

It's great to see how often you interact with the community :)

Archived