Hi from Germany!

Mister Moerp

Hello fellow Players,

my name is Moerp and i'm playing TLD since Fall 2014. But i'm not only playing it, i'm making let's plays around TLD since this time too. In RL i'm a Biologist who is working on his PhD focusing on forces that influence biological processes. That is one of the big reasons why i love TLD because it sets the focus on natural forces what other survival games mostly do not.

On Youtube i call myself Mister Moerp and i am recording 3rd season of The Long Dark actually with a small viewership. I love TLG because of its unique kind of play to suvive natures Forces what makes i outstanding imao. ;-)

In past i made some proposals to Hinterland studio by sending them email because i was not able to join the forums (because of stupid german email providers that blocked emails from hinterland for no reason) but finally i'm here what makes me happy! :)

So i you wish to join my journey in TLD at my channel you only have to click on one of the following links to my playlits of TLD. The current version of my Let's play i Season 3.

Season 3 (includes v. 256 footage):

Season 2 (early 2015 stuff from TLD):

Season 1 (totally Retro TLD from 2014):

Enjoy! And i hope we will see us soon! :D

Hey again! Thanks for creating videos on the game for as long as you've had. I don't speak German myself, but Patrick watched a few and quite enjoyed them. We'll keep an eye out for more in the future! Glad you seem to have also found your way into our Gameplay Video thread.

Again: Welcome! Thanks for playing!

Archived