A ton of textural glitches.

UndeadSnake

Sorry for sounding like a jackass in the video but I was trying to get some views and people like to laugh.

These are just a few. They are everywhere and you may need a tester or two to find and fix them. I'm a pro at finding things like this. Most players won't so these should not be high on your to do list.

Guest mcopeman

These are great but unfortunately most of those shots don't give enough detail to tell us where to look (There are lots of rocks in the game). Posting F8 Screenshots will give us the coordinates of the bug so we know exactly where to look. Do you remember where most of these rocks are? Same goes with the deer and missing collision on the trees.

I'm checking out the missing collision on the tree in the ravine, as well as rabbits getting caught on corpses. The grate popping in and out is on the list to be fixed. I'll also check out some of those snowy areas that you can't walk over.

Not being able to walk over the gates I believe is by design, the grass has been noticed and is unfortunately an issue with unity (we are waiting for them to fix it). The fire blowing to 9minutes is by design, as the wind is blowing out your fire.

Thanks for the bugs!

Melody~

They are everywhere. You can't walk for five minutes without going through a rock or tree. All of what I found was in 2 hours. That's why you need a tester. Having to walk there in game is boring, time consuming and ruins your saved game. A tester could just fly there and get it done in a day not to mention get payed for it.

Guest mcopeman

That's what we do! :) Lots of collision areas are already on the list to be fixed. Even just the region and the general area will give us a better idea of where to look.

Melody~

The world is so huge for us to catch every single one of these, this is why we ask the community to take F8 screenshots of these potential problem locations. We have a running list of them that will get fixed eventually but as the game is so large, we also have to prioritize. A lot of art stuff like this tends to get pushed down the list as more technical things such as crashes, performance, and new mechanics take priority over a lot of these smaller art issues.

Thank you for making a video as they are also helpful in finding these, but F8 screenshots show us the exact coordinates of the problem and makes it very quick for us to track them and send to art for a fix. Otherwise, it's like finding a needle in a haystack if we don't know where to look.

Anyways, if you do find more, feel free to add them with some F8 Screenshots so I can add them to the list to be fixed before the game is finalized. A bunch may even get fixed for next Update, it depends on the Art teams work load.

Again videos are great, so feel free to add that along with the screenshots. Especially if it captures you managing to escape or get into something that you shouldn't.

Jeremy

Archived