Hang: fire in Cave Transition

SteveP

sorry, I don't have that debug log any longer. I later died on that session. The bug happens when you just enter a cave and you see the words for the destination. If you then try to start fire on that spot where the words are active, instead of a fire starting, you jump to the transition area and everything is all glitched.

I've had to restart since dying after wolf attack due to confusing medical interface; you have to click the Green Treat Condition button. You cannot active each remedy individually as in the past nor use the items from the inventory directly. Game killed me! v.256

Guest mcopeman
If you then try to start fire on that spot where the words are active, instead of a fire starting, you jump to the transition area and everything is all glitched.

I saw the transition but no visual glitches as a result. If you see it again could you post an F8 Screenshot of what you are seeing?

I've had to restart since dying after wolf attack due to confusing medical interface; you have to click the Green Treat Condition button. You cannot active each remedy individually as in the past nor use the items from the inventory directly. Game killed me! v.256

I'm sorry to hear your character died :( The update has had many changes and the first aid menu was something that needed to be changed. I'm sure they would love to hear your feedback on this channel: www.hinterlandforums.com/viewforum.php?f=57

Melody~

The Player dies regularly these days and I am a merciless task master. The weather is brutal and the need to forage is imperative. Hopefully those buttons can be made more button like or something.

It's now a horrid struggle to survive long enough to acquire a weapon in Voyageur mode. :-P

Archived