Thin ice and early detection.

Rooks_Nemesis

Ive have seen a few ppl Say This all ready about adding thin ice to possibly random spots on mystery lake, south/north Access river which i think would Be amazing to the danger factor.. We all ready get the shifting and cracking ice sounds while moving about..

Now ive lived my Whole life in Ontario and in the Winter ive spent many a Winter further up North on the ice fishing. And how we get about on foot without falling through the ice and into the frigid drink Is quite simple..

A walking staff. It has a steel tip at the bottom and we Just hit the ice in front of us while walking on and off the ice.. Saved us quite a few times in fact my best friend even pulled himself out of the ice with the same staff, And while walking at night we Hang our Coleman lanterne off the top on a Big eyalet

So maybe as another idea You Guys Can add the same idea to the Game?

It could also Be used to swing at the wolves.

With a Small chance maybe to make it temporarily back off..

A smaller chance to inflict Small dmg to it..

a bigger chance to Just plain make it even more aggressive

I should of also clarified that while looking down or downward angle you can tap in front of you to find the breaks or at least test the area not down right break the ice that would be to easy..

And while looking straight ahead you could swing it or again thrust it perhaps?

And at night hook the lamp to it.. But while taping/thrusting what have you it degrades the lamp/staff/walking stick quicker..

Archived