Save your Log upon Permadeath

tdgillies

I was wondering that as a memorial to your fallen saves that upon your Permadeath it saved your Log for that game (with cause of death at the end) which could be accessed and reviewed from the main menu plus also have the option for exporting to a Word file.

I think this would be great not only for reflection but also posterity and bragging rights. Hell once exported you could have a bragging wall here on the forums where people could post and say; "Yeah here where I dropped to 6% condition, wolf snuck up on me, notice I healed up and eventually got it back and turned it into a coat the little blighter!".

Every log from every game you ever played is in C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Hinterland\The Long Dark

To get there, press win + r, paste in "%appdata%" without the quotes, ok, that puts you in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming then just press backspace and you're in C:\Users\Username\AppData

and from then on it's straightforward :D

Every log from every game you ever played is in C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Hinterland\The Long Dark

To get there, press win + r, paste in "%appdata%" without the quotes, ok, that puts you in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming then just press backspace and you're in C:\Users\Username\AppData

and from then on it's straightforward :D

Yeah I know this can be done, I was thinking something a little more formal to create community involvement, support the consolers and just streamline it. But thanks

Archived