New to Forum love TLD

sir_nate_

I am Nate.

I live in the Pacific Northwest. I enjoy this game the exploration, the crafting, and the survival skill play style. My longest survival is just over 40 days. Made it to Pleasant Valley after the patch(Allowed from Mystery Lake), crafted full set of close and bed roll... got lost trying to find way back to Mystery Lake or Coastal Highway. On the way I jump a bear and that was it *lol*.

On a personal note I help with a scouting org and love to experiment with outdoor skills. I raise my own meat and out of respect for the animals I use as much as I know how and am learning more ways. Tanning hides, fertilizing gardens, and crafting.

Thank you for the game and I am looking forward to more play time. Currently session I am up to 30days.

Hey Nate!

The PNW is pretty great, huh? I just moved here myself a couple of years ago and I'm pretty in love with it myself. I saw another post of yours in the Wishlist forum about crafting, and it seems like you have a pretty interesting skill set!

Thanks for the feedback there, and for introducing yourself here. Welcome to the forums and good luck surviving!

Archived