Huge drop in FPS in open areas

Rhax

Hi,

I have just played the 60 minute free trial on the Xbox One. . . It is showing version: Sandbox Alpha V.238.

When you are in an open area the drop in FPS is very noticeable, especially if there is a wind storm. The drop in FPS was a real struggle until you are in a closed area. Is this a known problem and will it be fixed soon as I'm holding out until I purchase the game.

Haven't seen long drops in FPS, but definitely stutters for 2 secs;

5meters in from entering mystery(caption) lake from south, east/West? entrances.

walking or running up and down the trail to forestry tower

bottom of hill leading to road at coastal (at T)

Sometimes when the games saves or after ankle sprang that does not occur thankfully.

Xbox, fresh boot and always on. Doesn't seem to matter. Only spots I can distinctively think of that repeat.

I noticed the screen tear while at E3, though my thought initially was super hot conference, console running all day and was so hot you could probably cook eggs on it.

Is the console running hot at all?

As for the FPS drops we're still working out optimizations for a lot of the regions, especially outdoors. Should see some improvements coming next Xbox update.

Jeremy

I noticed the screen tear while at E3, though my thought initially was super hot conference, console running all day and was so hot you could probably cook eggs on it.

Is the console running hot at all?

Jeremy

It might be, though I do notice it from the get-go, sometimes

Archived