Get mauled by a bear despite moving into a house

Maikleeps

When I left a fishing cabin at CH I was frightened to death as there was a bear passing slowly and peaceful 5 meters in front of me. I did not move. [If this was done on purpose by the devs than I have to say WELL DONE - This is the feeling we all like when playing the long dark] But I was curious as well so I stayed. All of a sudden the bear turned around and ran towards me. I too turn around and went back in. However the bear still got me and mauled me. I know that behaviour from fluffy. But the sequence with fluffy is always very short because I am already entering the building. The sequence with the bear mauling me went on until it was over. I didn't end up lying on the ground but as expected inside the building. I had several ruined clothes and 99% condition. >>So either the sequence of the bear mauling me should be shorter or I should end up at around 10%.<<

I waited 5 minutes went back out again and there he was again. Got mauled a second time in row. The bear left me with ruined clothes and at 8% condition. I've got to say that again: If this was done on purpose by the devs than I have to say WELL DONE - This is the feeling we all like when playing the long dark

Archived