Fell through the map in Coastal Highway

Kaisentlaia

This is hilarious. I found a hole, I was walking near some rocks and bam! I fell through the ground and now I'm stuck under the snow. I lost some condition so I'm not sure if I can reload, I can't click on doors to change maps... right now I'm messing around with a wolf who can sense me but not see me (unless I stand poking my head through the snow). Fear the mighty snow gopher! xD

I took the first one as soon as I landed:

BNvYNRZ.png

E9u1so2.pngg

UsXohDB.png

qttOnui.jpg

If you guys need the logs let me know.

Ah, the mighty snow gopher, telling us that winter shall be forever.

The first screenshot is right after you fall then yes? so right above that should be the spot you fell through? I'll check it out. Usually this stuff happens to the wildlife not the player lol. If it does happen to the player they normally plummet below the map and forever fall. You got lucky :P

Jeremy

Phew! I'm at 50 days after being mauled by a bear in my previous 194 days run, it would have been a shame if I had to start over again.

Yes, that was just after I fell. I don't know if it's the exact spot because I was running when I found the hole so maybe I had some momentum. Anyway I reloaded by mistake (popped back home, yay!) and I tried to reproduce it but to no avail. Maybe it was just a flunk, weird.

Archived