TheBearKingdom

Starting to play The Long Dark more often as I love chatting and experiencing the game with my community. We stream over at https://www.twitch.tv/thebearkingdom. I'm more or less a disabled charity stream whose been filling the void that my disability has created with The Long Dark and other similar game haha. As for the charity aspect if you have something close to heart you'd like the channel to raise money for I always take recommendations that I add to a list. We've raised money for The Trevor Project, American Heart Foundation, and FND Hope, The List is longer but those are my big ones :) I love to meet new people and am super grateful for the community I've built so id love to see anyone who wants to stop by as this game has given me some of the best people as regulars and lurkers and the game is a truly fun time for me ❤️

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Just now, TheBearKingdom said:

Thank you! look forward to having you :)

I'll be a lurker I'm afraid. Unless they get posted on here.. my tablet is pretty rubbish so can't comment on other sites..  but I'll be there😊

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I'll be a lurker I'm afraid. Unless they get posted on here.. my tablet is pretty rubbish so can't comment on other sites..  but I'll be there😊

Lurkers are still amazing and I'm still thankful ❤️ everyone counts as part of the community whether you chat or lurk!

• Upvote 1