A Blunderbuss...

CrunchyTofu64

Ok, hear me out.

Many people have asked for a shotgun in the game, but I think I'd be funny if they added a blunderbuss instead since that's pretty much the beta version of a shotgun.

In all seriousness I think they could make the blunderbuss a very powerful weapon, but with plenty of drawbacks, like it only works at close ranges, you could only find it at one part of the map, you needed to craft a custom ammo for it, it also needs you to carry gunpowder, and it takes forever to reload

I'm aware this is a very stupid idea and will definitely never happen, but that's exactly why I want it added!

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, CrunchyTofu64 said:

Ok, hear me out.

Many people have asked for a shotgun in the game, but I think I'd be funny if they added a blunderbuss instead since that's pretty much the beta version of a shotgun.

In all seriousness I think they could make the blunderbuss a very powerful weapon, but with plenty of drawbacks, like it only works at close ranges, you could only find it at one part of the map, you needed to craft a custom ammo for it, it also needs you to carry gunpowder, and it takes forever to reload

I'm aware this is a very stupid idea and will definitely never happen, but that's exactly why I want it added!

Honestly, I think you’re on to something…..

image.gif.961327b5b7c8ca5133279840a329dea7.gif

• Upvote 3