Lunch Box Ready?

Semple Fi

So the Breyerhouse pie description says “lunch box ready”, but alas, we have no lunch box.  

Add one into the mine that goes with the thermos, would make sense.  

Pros: keeps food condition good for longer, no scent marker.  I’ve noticed that the food degradation of cooked items or raw meat stored in the travois is notably fast, in comparison to just storing the meat or pies outside in the snow.  

Cons: takes up an auxiliary slot and requires single handed weapon use while equipped. 

The travois does get rid of the scent marker but prevents running and weapon use, this would be an alternative compromise?

Edited by Semple Fi
Add
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Stranzua said:

I was literally about to make a new thread about making this accessory: The Lunch Box. Carries up to 2 KG of food and any food inside it has no scent and it degrades slower. You read my mind!

I mean it would be an appropriate addition… 

IMG_3379.webp.eea6a39a857d3be6b26940be7db6d280.webp

• Upvote 1

What if the lunch box was more of a decoration in buildings and factories. You can search them like every other container. You can also find food in them. However, there's a rare chance of finding something like peach pie or rabbit stew in them. For realistic purposes: in order to store a bowl of soup in a lunch box, it would be in a sealed container.

• Upvote 3