What's your scariest bear encounter

Cyclone35

This happened about 30 days into my current 260 day run. I was in TWM and I had just killed a deer, shooting it on crystal lake. It ran off, but while chasing it I heard it die. It died on one of the little hills where the moose and bear patrol near those two cargo containers. I looked around and saw nothing. Cut up the deer. After the cutscene, there was Mr. Bear, craving tiffburgers. Apparently I was too slow in leaving, and got mauled again. Panic dropped the deer meat, stopped the blood loss, emergency stim and booked it out.

The very next day, shot a deer again on crystal lake, quite near the mountaineers cabin, and it dropped. cut up the deer, and after the cutscene Mr. Dam Bear was there and mauled me again. I dropped pretty much everything and ran, but got mauled 3 feet from the mountaineers hut. This bear had a taste for my blood I guess. This time, stopped blood loss, emergency stim, rifle, boom, and it dropped. 

I had no shoes, no pants, no hat, one of two expedition parkas ruined, no gloves. 

So I made new clothes out of all those animals I shot. But the fact the bear mauled me 4 times in two days, the second two times in a place ive never seen a bear go, scared the bejesus out of me. It was like vengeance bear or something…

• Upvote 1