Mi guía para interlooper

Marcos

Llevo muchas horas en este juego en interloper y creo que tengo muchos detalles que nadie comenta así que voy a comentar cómo comienzo el juego a mí parecer de la mejor manera.

- Reinicio el juego hasta que comienzo en Ash canyon, para priorizar tener la mochila técnica y los crampones. Si sales en el punto de reaparición en el claro quemado de Bitter Marsh, trepas el camino de la pared y llegas a Homesteaders Respite donde por lo menos a mí, siempre me esperan unas cerillas.

- No te importa perder vida por no comer durante el día, ven solo por la noche para recuperar la salud y por el día ahorra las pocas cerillas que tengas. En tu primer fuego, derrite muchísima agua.

- Tu prioridad es encontrar una Lupa, más cerillas y el martillo pesado.

- Caza ciervos aunque no lleves arco haciendo que te siga un lobo donde haya un ciervo, auyenta al ciervo para que se cruce con el lobo y cuando lo haya cazado, tirale una piedra desde lejos o utiliza una antorcha para ahuyentar al lobo.

- Nunca lleves más de dos piezas de carne cocinada encima, de esta manera siempre llegarás a algún sitio seguro antes que un lobo te ataque y si te sigue no pares de caminar sin desprender olor nunca llegan a alcanzarte.

- Despieza siempre las presas de medio kilo en medio kilo. De esta manera subirás mucho más rápido las habilidades de despiece y cocina. Si vas a viajar con parte de esta carne haz dos trozos de 1 kg entero que es lo que llevarás para no atraer a depredadores.

- Intenta desplomar palomas para hacerte dos capas de plumón para el pecho, esto te dará 4 grados más de temperatura en las ranuras de accesorios que al principio llevarás vacías.

- No almacenes nada en los cajones, pues al llegar al 0 de condición desaparecerá comida y medicamentos que en el nivel 5 de cocina podrás utilizar

- Cocina, y cocina más, al llegar al nivel 5 de esta habilidad podrás comerte toda la carne que hayas ido dejando cocinada antes aunque esté al 0 por ciento de condicion.

- Si necesitas abatir un lobo o un oso cuando tengas arco, hazlo siempre con un fuego encendido frente a ti, está hará que se paren frente a ti sin atacarte y puedas asestarle un flechazo más certero, evitando rastrearlos. También puedes subirte a algunos árboles tumbados donde estos no lleguen a alcanzarte.

Esto es lo básico que se me ocurre por ahora, espero haber ayudado.

Edited by Marcos

I have been playing this game for many hours on interloper and I think I have many details that no one comments on so I am going to comment on how I start the game in the best way I think.

- I restart the game until I start in Ash canyon, to prioritize having the technical backpack and crampons. If you exit at the respawn point in the burned clearing in Bitter Marsh, you climb the wall path and reach Homesteaders Respite where, at least for me, there are always some matches waiting for me.

- You don't mind losing your life by not eating during the day, come only at night to regain your health and during the day save the few matches you have. On your first fire, melt a lot of water.

- Your priority is to find a Magnifying Glass, more matches and the heavy hammer.

- Hunt deer even if you don't have a bow by having a wolf follow you where there is a deer, scare the deer so that it crosses the wolf and when you have hunted it, throw a stone at it from afar or use a torch to scare the wolf away.

- Never carry more than two pieces of cooked meat on you, this way you will always reach a safe place before a wolf attacks you and if it follows you, don't stop walking without giving off a smell, they will never reach you.

- Always cut half-kilo prey pieces into half-kilo pieces. This way you will improve your cutting and cooking skills much faster. If you are going to travel with part of this meat, make two pieces of a whole 1 kg, which is what you will carry so as not to attract predators.

- Try to collapse pigeons to make two layers of down for your chest, this will give you 4 degrees more temperature in the accessory slots that you will have empty at first.

- Do not store anything in the drawers, because when you reach 0 condition, food and medicines will disappear that you can use at cooking level 5.

- Cook, and cook more, when you reach level 5 of this skill you will be able to eat all the meat that you have left cooked before even if it is at 0 percent condition.

- If you need to shoot down a wolf or a bear when you have a bow, always do it with a fire lit in front of you, this will make them stop in front of you without attacking you and you can hit them with a more accurate arrow, avoiding tracking them. You can also climb some fallen trees where they cannot reach you.

This is the basic thing I can think of for now, I hope it helped.

• Upvote 3

Welcome @Marcos

Well i cant say they are bad advices -  they are good. Not a fan of cutting the meat on 0,5 kg's tho. And you forgot about getting the saplings and guts to cure while you go crafting 1st time. 

Good advice about the starving tactic - although there are soooo many cattails on Interloper that its not that important. On higher difficulty tho the starving tactic in a no go. Same as walking around exhausted. 

Also i encourage you to start Interloper as it supposed to be - random and learn to survive in any given scenario - not just the Ash Canyon one. Its more rewarding and fun. 

Good Luck !

38 minutes ago, James Hickok said:

Welcome @Marcos

Well i cant say they are bad advices -  they are good. Not a fan of cutting the meat on 0,5 kg's tho. And you forgot about getting the saplings and guts to cure while you go crafting 1st time. 

Good advice about the starving tactic - although there are soooo many cattails on Interloper that its not that important. On higher difficulty tho the starving tactic in a no go. Same as walking around exhausted. 

Also i encourage you to start Interloper as it supposed to be - random and learn to survive in any given scenario - not just the Ash Canyon one. Its more rewarding and fun. 

Good Luck !

Why should it be random?  It doesn't make a difference where you start... and ash isn't an easy map anyway,I don't think any are on loper,and they're not meant to be..  . He obviously feels happy starting in ash and that's the point of playing anything,to enjoy it...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, James Hickok said:

No no dont get me wrong. Its he's choice how to play. I just try to encourage him to try a diffrent scenario. Its not all the same as You suggested in terms.of 

Fair enough...  I know there's different ways to play and things vary wildly, but I think he's already done that and he's happy the way it is..  

Sorry @Marcos if I'm wrong.