Stash from the TFTFT update.

Флаффи

In the TFTFT (Tails from the far territory) part 1 update, stash for survival mode have been added. However, after the release of the TFTFT (Tails from the far territory) part 2 update, one of the stashes became unavailable for research due to the addition of transmitters. The stash at the Old Substation in TFTFT (Tails from the far territory) part 1 was located near one of the power transmission poles in a separate metal container, but after the release of TFTFT (Tails from the far territory) part 2, this unit was moved a few meters to the fence and became part of the transmitter. I have not found this hiding place in this area and I consider it a mistake, since the map in the game points to this place.

The first video shows a bug in the game on version 2.24 (The video was filmed by me): 

The second video shows the original location of the same stash (the video is a clipping from another video about these stashes), at the time of the release of TFTFT (Tails from the far territory) part 1: Edited by Флаффи