Trapper's homestead floor partialy hides items

Majales

I dropped hatchet on the floor in the Trapper's homestead and it went partialy (the head of the hatchet) under the floor. When I wanted to pick it up, it wasn't possible from some angle, because there wasn't any interaction, and I was forced to move around the hatchet to find right spot, where the interaction was available again. The same was with magnifying glass (partialy under the floor, no interaction from some angles). I hadn't tested it with other items.

I dropped hatchet on the floor in the Trapper's homestead and it went partialy (the head of the hatchet) under the floor. When I wanted to pick it up, it wasn't possible from some angle, because there wasn't any interaction, and I was forced to move around the hatchet to find right spot, where the interaction was available again. The same was with magnifying glass (partialy under the floor, no interaction from some angles). I hadn't tested it with other items.

I have the same phenomenon, also with the hatchet in Trapper's. Another "floor problem" occurs when dropping fir firewood to the left of the new oven in the Farmstead in PV - it protrudes from the floor vertically, half buried in the floor.

Archived