A Happy Sigh

Bloodskye

I had heard of the new Preppers Pie recipe being in one of the prepper caches and was dreading it.

Right before the recent update I had literally just looted all the available prepper caches in every region and now I had to make the long trips to each one again to find the recipe. One of these treks being to Blackrock. I've made my base in Mystery Lake's Camp Office so this was going to be quite a voyage.

I decided to get this slog of a journey over with first and check there for the recipe. I finally get to the cache and there it was, in the very first prepper cache I checked! I almost cheered out loud lol.

It's just wonderful when a long trek is work the effort.

Cheers survivors!

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Update: As some of you know, I recently had to restart due to a glitch/bug. When I spawned in day 1 I found myself in Blackrock near the power plant in a cave. I figured ok cool I'll just rush over to the prepper cache and get the recipe and a good amount of starting loot ...no such luck. It was abandoned this run and I only found a bag of stale chips lol. Bummer....

• Upvote 1

On 7/5/2023 at 4:47 AM, Bloodskye said:

Update: As some of you know, I recently had to restart due to a glitch/bug. When I spawned in day 1 I found myself in Blackrock near the power plant in a cave. I figured ok cool I'll just rush over to the prepper cache and get the recipe and a good amount of starting loot ...no such luck. It was abandoned this run and I only found a bag of stale chips lol. Bummer....

Sorry about your luck, but wishing you better travels in the future! 

14 hours ago, Admin said:

Sorry about your luck, but wishing you better travels in the future! 

Thanks! I'm doing quite well in this run and learned from the previous run as it was my longest to date. I'm ready to not only survive but thrive!

• Like 1