candles & candle holders (safehouse customization)

hipsu555

Hello,

I would love so see some new ways to light up our future base/safehouse. They should offer a less bright but more atmospheric light than the normal storm lanterns 

-Candles made from animal fat 

-different candleholders (for the wall & normal ones for table etc.)

• Upvote 3

This suggestion was posted awhile ago, but your definitely right about adding more atmospheric lighting. I did notice since the new update that certain indoor areas like the Hydro Dam got a lot darker. No doubt they want lighting to be more realistic and showcase that rooms without windows don't illuminate an area. Still, its pretty annoying to have so many dark locations without a proper light source to explore them.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 4/2/2023 at 3:28 PM, hipsu555 said:

Hello,

I would love so see some new ways to light up our future base/safehouse. They should offer a less bright but more atmospheric light than the normal storm lanterns 

-Candles made from animal fat 

-different candleholders (for the wall & normal ones for table etc.)

ornamental candle holder

Hello, I feel so naive in this wedding planning process. My FH and I were looking at different centerpiece ideas that didn't involve flowers- as to save money. We were looking into candle centerpieces. However, our reception venue requires candles to be in glass rather than open flame.