Is the TFFT pass supposed to update content on Wintermute story also?

I absolutely love this game. Found it on PlayStation 5 in 2022 and started playing. When I saw there was going to be an update, I was all in but disappointed it will not hit my game system until February. That being said, I bought the game on PC through Steam so I could play the Wintermute story line with the updates. However, when I bought the TFFT pass and TLD (story and survival), only my survival game shows new content. I wanted it on Wintermute because that is the game I play most. Does anyone else have this problem or is the update not on Wintermute yet and I didn’t realize it?? I just played the whole first chapter of Wintermute again and there was nothing at all new on the game. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Wintermute is a stand-alone game now and will not include the released DLC items or maps. The DLC is for the survival version only.

They may release future episodes with more maps/items if they choose to continue past episode 5.

Edited by wilsonaka

Thanks. I just did more research. Being a newbie, still, of sorts, I was confused. When they said the “base of The Long Dark” and Survival would be updated, to me, that meant the storyline and survival mode because this is all I see on the Playstation and I had not been reading forums. So, my mistake but it would be cool to see an update of the new features on the storyline for those of us that love the characters and come back and replay areas just to kind of say “hi” to old friends while waiting for the last episode. 

Sorry for the interruption to the posts that are about real issues. I guess I am gonna go delve into some serious survival time.