Fine time to tell me about LOW Visibility after I have done something affected by it like spraying paint marks.

UTC-10

If I am about to charcoal a location to map it, the game will tell me that I cannot due to low visibility when I try.  The game won't let me waste the charcoal and time.  

The game will tell me, before I spray, if a particular mark would not show up on the map, for instance arrows or if it was indoors, so how about telling me about marks that would normally show up [on the map] but not in the current "low visibility" conditions which can be quite ambiguous to my eye - I can pretty clearly see the high rock formations along Desolation Point near Hibernia, light snowfall, no fog, I could craft as there was enough light to see to craft or use tools, and the gate truck cannot be marked because it is "low visibility" which the game tells me AFTER I spray.  Tell me when I pull out the spray can so at least I know that, at that point in time, I can or cannot make a mark.  

It should be my decision that I can still proceed to spray the mark but now know that it won't show up on a map though I will be able to see it if I walk by that spot again.  We tend to have lots of spray paint but having the effort negated by something I, sometimes, cannot perceive is really annoying.  At the very least, have the mark appear on the map even if no other "mapping" information would be included.  That has some negative aspects, but better than the dumb message after I do the action.  

• Upvote 2