Release Questions

jack brenner

Will you be making a physical copy of the game like a extended edition that has a large amount of the survival updates and all the episodes of wintermute. I ask this because I play on Xbox one without a connection to Xbox live so I would be unable to download the recent survival updates and play the rest of the wintermute episodes.

22 hours ago, jack brenner said:

Will you be making a physical copy of the game like a extended edition that has a large amount of the survival updates and all the episodes of wintermute. I ask this because I play on Xbox one without a connection to Xbox live so I would be unable to download the recent survival updates and play the rest of the wintermute episodes.

Thank you for reaching out. While we don't have any current plans to offer a physical extended edition, we continue to work to make content as accessible as possible to our community. We will share updates when/if they are available. In the meantime, you can find more information about our available platforms on our website: https://www.thelongdark.com/ 

Thank you again, we appreciate your support!