Survival Mode settings ideas

In the next update. I would like the following settings to be available for survival mode:

Unlimited Lantern Fuel (I don't like to be in the dark and lantern fuel runs out)

Bottomless Clip for guns

Items that don't ware out (guns, knives, reels, axes etc.)

And that's just about it. Those are the only cheaty settings I want.

12 hours ago, BrianLyons315 said:

In the next update. I would like the following settings to be available for survival mode:

Unlimited Lantern Fuel (I don't like to be in the dark and lantern fuel runs out)

Bottomless Clip for guns

Items that don't ware out (guns, knives, reels, axes etc.)

And that's just about it. Those are the only cheaty settings I want.

I'd love unlimited rifle ammo, I'm very happy shooting everything I can find!🙂 And I hate wasting the limited ammo on deer. So I don't bother hunting them any more. But those moose can take quite a few hits before going down. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 5:44 PM, Leeanda said:

I'm very happy shooting everything I can find!🙂 

Hope our paths never cross, in that case 😜 You best not shoot my bald crows down ... You know how hard it is to fly with lantern oil strapped to your legs? 😫

Cheats are okay but can seriously detract from the challenge/fun after a while. The Outer Worlds did a good Perks and Flaws system that was entirely optional but an entertaining aside. You could determine your own fate/difficulty/whatever which was nice.

Edited by Matt Lomax
Had to capitalise a 'p'

2 minutes ago, Matt Lomax said:

Hope our paths never cross, in that case 😜 You best not shoot my bald crows down ... You know how hard it is to fly with lantern oil strapped to your legs? 😫

Cheats are okay but can seriously detract from the challenge/fun after a while. The Outer Worlds did a good perks and Flaws system that was entirely option but an entertaining aside. You could determine your own fate/difficulty/whatever which was nice.

LoL!   Unless you're furry with four legs then you're safe!  😁  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...