Need Help with End of Ep. 4 (Spoilers)

Pencil

I don't know how many of you have actually beaten this yet, but I need help with the end where you are escaping the building after the explosion. I just got the hard case and need to escape, but I don't know how to get to the power plant. I'm stuck on the elevated paths. They all look like dead ends. Anybody know how to get past this? I keep getting re-captured. 

• Upvote 1

I just finished that part but it's a little difficult to describe so I'm going to start from the warden's office.

You go back out the door to the office and through the fire escape door.

Then you drop down a bit and run across some roofs, and along a metal path.

There should be an intersection with fire to your left and path to your right, head right.

Follow the path and you should come to a door with a yellow plank next to it. Interact with the plank and bar a second door, and then drop down where the plank was.

Hopefully that helps?

I'm also stuck at the tail end just a few minutes past that.

I had to rerun this to fix a bug. The short version is this.

After exiting the fire escape, go around the vents on the roof you should find a set of stairs, those stairs point to a metal path, run across that take two rights, board up another door with a plank and then just hop down.

9 hours ago, Vaddakaax said:

I had to rerun this to fix a bug. The short version is this.

After exiting the fire escape, go around the vents on the roof you should find a set of stairs, those stairs point to a metal path, run across that take two rights, board up another door with a plank and then just hop down.

Ok, thank you for your help! I'll try it again later.