Interloper HRV Start Bedroll No Longer Guarenteed? SPOILERS

darkscaryforest

I've seen many posts talking about a guaranteed bedroll spawn in HRV on interloper. After many deaths of trying to find it, I decided to google for hints. Apparently it's in an ice cave. So I scoured both caves on 1 save and found nothing. So I found this video:

I went to that location and there was nothing but some wood. Has the map changed or did I miss something?

Edited by darkscaryforest

• darkscaryforest changed the title to Interloper HRV Start Bedroll No Longer Guarenteed? SPOILERS

So I caved and looked at a documented loot table for HRV: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11n0wfRQadaWay4feLbunF9dxIbS2hZ3O_I57x5JfF6s/edit#gid=1146953510

It seems all scenarios have the bedroll in different parts of the cave. The one where I scoured everywhere might have been RTL1 because I found a hacksaw near an abandoned campfire (however this was not near cloudtop falls, but offset falls). That would indicate the bedroll to be at the place of the video which I definitely checked, but maybe I overlooked something. Anyways, last night I had another run where I found a bedroll and hacksaw which I now see matches RTL2.

PS Sorry I can't edit the topic of this post. I realized that just the title is a spoiler.