I haven't gotten the Darkwalker feat after collecting 6 pages, twice.

Trunks_Budo

I've literally collected 6 pages, checked my progress bar in the menu and it said 6/10 pages, twice, yet I never unlock the feat. I unlocked the badge, but not the feat. Both attempts were months apart, with the second attempt being AFTER the patch in which the notes claimed it would correctly reward the feat from now on. It simply still didn't. Both attempts were on PS4, but I just got the game for the Switch, and I wanted to start this version by unlocking that feat. But I won't let you guys fool me a third time, Hinterland. Only if you can give me verbal, 100% confirmation that it is fixed and I will get the feat, will I try it again. Your game is like a legendary all time favorite for me and it has been so soured in my perspective in recent months, just because of this. I cannot do this darkwalker challenge and get 6 pages again, without getting the feat, because both times it happened, months apart mind you, my perspective of your game just got worse, and I don't want that to happen again. At least if you give me verbal confirmation that it does work, when it doesn't unlock I can screenshot it and show you that the patch notes are full of crap =/ I always end up unlocking the challenge badge but not the feat. Subsequent logins to my ps4 game are not retroactively rewarding the feat to me. I tried it again in good faith, and never got it, even though your patch notes assured me I would. This sucks man, I can't express it to you how much it sucks. I know the first page at your spawning campfire doesn't count; I collected six OTHER pages, until the progress bar said 6/10. Then I'd save the game and quit, when that didn't work I'd intentionally die, etc, but never got the feat. It feels soooooo crappy, dude.

2 hours ago, Trunks_Budo said:

Literalmente recopilé 6 páginas, revisé mi barra de progreso en el menú y decía 6/10 páginas, dos veces, pero nunca desbloqueé la hazaña. Desbloqueé la insignia, pero no la hazaña. Ambos intentos se realizaron con meses de diferencia, y el segundo fue DESPUÉS del parche en el que las notas afirmaron que recompensaría correctamente la hazaña a partir de ahora. Simplemente todavía no lo hizo. Ambos intentos fueron en PS4, pero acabo de recibir el juego para Switch y quería comenzar esta versión desbloqueando esa hazaña. Pero no dejaré que me engañen por tercera vez, Hinterland. Solo si puedes darme una confirmación verbal del 100% de que está arreglado y obtendré la hazaña, lo intentaré de nuevo. Su juego es como uno de los favoritos legendarios de todos los tiempos para mí y se ha agriado en mi perspectiva en los últimos meses, solo por esto. No puedo hacer este desafío de caminante oscuro y volver a obtener 6 páginas, sin conseguir la hazaña, porque ambas veces sucedió, con meses de diferencia, fíjate, mi perspectiva de tu juego ha empeorado, y no quiero que eso vuelva a suceder. Al menos si me das una confirmación verbal de que funciona, cuando no se desbloquea, puedo hacer una captura de pantalla y mostrarte que las notas del parche están llenas de basura = / Siempre termino desbloqueando la insignia del desafío pero no la hazaña. Los inicios de sesión posteriores a mi juego de ps4 no me recompensan retroactivamente la hazaña. Lo intenté de nuevo de buena fe y nunca lo obtuve, aunque las notas del parche me aseguraron que lo haría. Esto apesta, no puedo expresarte lo mucho que apesta. Sé que la primera página en tu fogata de desove no cuenta; Recopilé otras seis páginas, hasta que la barra de progreso dijo 6/10. Luego guardaba el juego y lo dejaba, cuando eso no funcionaba, d morir intencionalmente, etc, pero nunca consiguió la hazaña. Se siente tan horrible, amigo.

to unlock the feat there are 8 pages

1 hour ago, Trunks_Budo said:

But it says six on the wiki -_- And someone else told me I have to banish the darkwalker after collecting all the pages in order to unlock it... I guess I just have to try to finish the playthrough fully

I got the achievement once I got the 8 pages it doesn't make it easy to defeat it and you can also get the 10 it's not as complicated as it seems

42 minutes ago, mayimbe said:

I got the achievement once I got the 8 pages it doesn't make it easy to defeat it and you can also get the 10 it's not as complicated as it seems

I can easily get all 10 pages, I'm workin' on it now, but I'll have to figure out how to navigate Ash Canyon and banish it. I've never been there so I'm feeling pretty intimidated, but I finally feel the excitement that I should when I play The Long Dark ^_^ If I can survive 100+ days on Interloper without save scumming, then god damnit I can succeed here lol. I just hope I try really hard, succeed, and get the Feat. I feel like I have this inner anxiety, where even if I banish the Darkwalker, I won't get the feat. But surely that's gotta be impossible... =(