What a great place to get cabin fever!

ftumchhh

So I've got cabin fever. While on the middle floor of Cinder Mine, which has no exits. I'm effectively trapped here until the aurora starts and can start the elevator again. Can't pass the time, sleep, and have run out of clothes to mend. Can't even read any books...

It'll be a long wait - and in real time. 

Here's hoping I can salvage enough cloth soon after leaving to build a snow shelter!

Update. It was a long wait. Literally the only time I have had to stare and wait for time to pass naturally. Thankfully I had a few things that needed sharpening that lost a little time. Eventually the elevator functioned again, I walked out to the hut, collected some cloth from the curtains, and some sticks, built a snow shelter (with the last of my energy - thankfully there was no storm and it was calm and light from the aurora) and began sleeping in the shelter to restore cabin fever. 

3 hours ago, ftumchhh said:

Güncelleme. Uzun bir bekleyişti. Kelimenin tam anlamıyla, bakıp zamanın doğal bir şekilde geçmesini beklemek zorunda olduğum tek zaman. Neyse ki, biraz zaman kaybeden, bileme gerektiren birkaç şeyim oldu. Sonunda asansör tekrar çalıştı, kulübeye yürüdüm, perdelerden biraz kumaş topladım ve birkaç çubuk yaptım, bir kar barınağı inşa ettim (son enerjimle - neyse ki fırtına yoktu ve auroradan gelen sakin ve hafifti ) ve kabin ateşini düzeltmek için barınakta uyumaya başladı. 

The same thing happened to me and I contacted hinterland support and they said they would help me. But the only problem is they asked me for the recording files, but I don't know about it, so I asked again. I hope they save me. 

Because every month I made all the clothes from American deer bags and animal hides. I've only done these in two areas. I started at DP and got stuck in the mine at CH. Very bad. 

Ya dostum sen kara tepe kömür madeninde sıkışmamış mıydın? 

Ben sıkıştım ve tekrar çıkmak çok uzun bir bekleyiş olucup ve benim buna dayanmak için hiçbir yemeğim olmadığı için desteğe başvurdum ve beni kurtarıcaklar. Yanlış mı anladım acaba? 

Edited by Sherlock Holmes 18
Yazım yanlışı