This game needs

hugopulkkinen@gmail.com

We need new items to survival mode like batterys and flashlights and tents or something like that

But most of all this game needs co op mode because  games are much more interesting whit  co op  1-3 players survival. All my friends told me that this game could be much more amazing when we have co op for this. And i like this game a lot. 

👍

1 hour ago, hugopulkkinen@gmail.com said:

We need new items to survival mode like batterys and flashlights and tents or something like that

But most of all this game needs co op mode because  games are much more interesting whit  co op  1-3 players survival. All my friends told me that this game could be much more amazing when we have co op for this. And i like this game a lot. 

👍

I doubt they intend to add batteries for several reasons: you can't recharge batteries, there are several light sources already, and flashlights work during auroras. 

Tents would be nice, but they may not implement it because they want it to be difficult to find shelter. Also, you can make snow shelters (I don't think most people realize this or utilize this feature) and they are pretty easy to craft.