Revolver model

TheLostRanger

So I'm aware that the revolver is supposed to be a generic revolver but I was wondering since the rifle in game resembles the SMLE Number 1 if anyone had any idea as to what model of revolver the one in the game most resembles. To me it looks like a Smith and Wesson model I don't really have a reason for that other than the cylinder release, so if one of you happens to be a revolver connoisseur I'd love to hear your thoughts. Also damn you hinterland for not using the Mauser K98K :(

From my limited knowledge and wikipedia, the revolver resembles the S&W M27 with a 5 inch barrel.  It has adjustable sights and shrouded ejector rod like the M27.   I say a 5 inch barrel because a 4 inch barrel would move the front sight more over the ejector rod shroud.  Anyway it is only an approximation but that is what I thought.

An appropriate rifle for Canada if not using the SMLE would be the Ross rifle MK III a straight-pull bolt with a 5 round magazine capacity. With modern manufactured ammunition, not WWI 303 ammo, it would likely function a lot more reliably in TLD than it did in the trenches of WWI.

• Like 1