Bathing & Going Potty

Guest kristaok

Guest kristaok

In the game Astrid & Will both will make comments when they are thirsty, hungry, tired, etc. So I thought of some neat ideas... Why not have a meter for going to the Bathroom like going Potty, and have to Clean off? It could start out with comments in the beginning like;

for going Potty;

I could really go tinkle right now, and then another one could be I feel a little rumble in my tummy right now.

If the action to go Potty is ignored it could then progress to;

I'm about to pee all over myself! and I'm really about to blow here! 

Then the character soils themself which would link to needing to go Cleanup.

As for needing to Cleanup;

Phew I think I am starting to stink, then it could progress to wow I really smell right now. The affects of that could be even the animals wouldn't want near them to where it will make it harder to hunt them.

Another neat thing to add is when you have to go Potty your character could walk slower and sway as if they are trying to hold it all in.

Please tell me what ya'll think! thanks!

PS. Since there's no Bathrooms in every place, you don't have to use the Toilet or pour Water in the Shower to Bathe, you could just Wash down with Water, and go Potty Outside.

Edited by kristaok

Guest kristaok
3 minutes ago, Dum_Gen said:

Sorry, mate. Lets leave it to modders, when TLD will support modes (spoiler alert: not in our lifetime).

It's cool, I gave you a like though since I agree that it would be a neat mod but probably won't happen for a really long time if ever.

Guest kristaok

I'm not saying I would want a heavy crafting type game, but I just would love to be able to make it a tad more realistic. But I definitely get you guys.